Welcome to Mrs. McKee's Bee Class!
- August 23th - Back To School Night 6:00-6:45 in room 32 for TK
- August 30th- Picture Day
- September 3th - Labor Day -- No School
- October 8th - Staff Development day - No School
- November 2- minimum Day (12:45 dismissal)//Last day of the Trimester
- November 12 - No School -Veteran's Day
- November 9,13-16 Minimum Days - (12:45 dismissal) Conference Week
- November 19-23 No School - Thanksgiving Break
- December 20 - Minimum Day (12:45 dismissal)
- December 21-31 - No School- Winter Break part 1
- January 1-4 No School - Winter break part 2
- January 21- No School - Martin Luther King Day
- February 14- Valentine exchange
- February 18-22 No School-Presidents Week
- March 1- End of Trimester
- March 4- Minimum Day (12:45 dismissal)
- March 11-15- Minimum Days (12:45 dismissal) Conferences (optional)
- April 15-19- No School -Spring Break
- April 22- No School- Staff Development Day
- May 16 - Open House (minimum day - 12:45 dismissal)
- May 20 minimum day
- May 27 - No School-Memorial Day
- June 6- Last day of school (minimum day - 12:45 dismissal)
- June 7- Parent Thank you breakfast
- First Day of Summer!!
August-All About Me
EQ- How do we learn from one another?
David Shannon Author Study
September-Family and Friends
EQ How do we care for each other?
October-Communities and Health
EQ- What makes a place a community?
November-Community Jobs and Fall
EQ- How do we stay safe and healthy?
December-Celebrations and Winter
EQ- How do we celebrate
Gingebread boy/girl stories
EQ-How are animals alike?
winter (snow and snowmen)
Jan Brett Author study
EQ-How and why do we travel?
Felicia Bond Author study
March-Spring and Growing Things
EQ-How do the seasons affect our lives?
Plant Life Cycles
St. Patrick's Day
April-Farm and Food Source
EQ How do we meet our needs?
May -Insects and Ecology
EQ-How do we learn about the world around us?
Eric Carle Author Study